Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Remuneration: Competitive depending on skills/experience
Location: Kings Cross, London, United Kingdom
Pendragon International Media Ltd is a publishing, events, research and training business. Our portfolio includes Global Government Forum and Global Government Fintech, with respective community driven digital platforms, events and research targeted at public sector professionals.
We work with senior government officials and organisations, engaged with governments, to build expert communities. We facilitate the sharing of good practice and experience throughout these communities. Our aim is to enable global public leaders and their strategic partners to build their knowledge, key relationships, skills and expertise to be able to deliver better public services for citizens.
Our portfolio of events includes two major expos, with a further two in the planning, three high level summits, special engagement projects and a range of smaller bespoke events. The events take place in the UK and around the world including Canada, Ireland, Barbados and Singapore.
Our customers are large global corporations, some of the biggest digital and technology providers, as well as innovative tech start-ups from around the world. We help these organisations to finesse their understanding of the public sector audience, enable them to build relationships and to share their expertise at the highest levels of government.
Reporting to our Commercial Director, the primary function of the Sales Manager will be to drive new business revenue, then manage and grow these accounts. The position involves working closely with our content and delivery teams on existing products and projects and to develop new relationships and income streams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify potential clients
- Making phone calls and hold sales meetings with potential clients to win sponsorship, branded content, advertising and research revenue from clients
- Develop and deliver accurate pipelines and sales reports
- Work to agreed sales targets
- Work closely with content and delivery teams on a successful client campaign delivery
- Keep all client records up to date through the CRM system
The ideal candidate:
- Has 3 years experience in B2B media sales
- Is a confident communicator
- Can commute to London daily
- Has a positive mental attitude
- Has a passport for international travel
- Speaks another language other than English (not essential)
This international role is based in vibrant Kings Cross, London. There will be a formal interview process following conversations via video-call or phone. Suitable candidates will be asked to provide evidence of relevant experience. Please send your CV and a short covering letter, explaining why your skills, experience and interests make you the right person for the job to [email protected].
Closing date 14 July 2023 or before if the right candidate is found.